O-Level Chinese Listening Comprehension Exercise and Analysis
~ Login details will only be emailed to you within 3 working days upon any ebooks purchase.
A specially designed Listening Comprehension e-book for all O-Level Chinese candidates!
This e-book contains 8 sets of exercises simulating the latest O-Level Listening Comprehension format and question types will help candidates up their chances of acing the examination. Each exercise comes with 7 high-quality audio texts and 10 MCQ questions. Each question can be attempted up to 3 times.
Detailed explanations are provided for each question so learners can understand the errors made and make quick reference to the section of the passage without having to listen to the entire audio file again!
The license of your purchased e-Book will expire on 31 Dec 2022.
BUY IT NOW!
Originally developed by the 学汇乐 (Xue Hui Le) curriculum team, the 8 sets of Listening Comprehension exercises are in line with the latest exam format:
- Each set of exercise consists of 7 audio recordings and 10 questions (including the newly introduced questions with pictures and route maps as the MCQ choices)
- The topics, text types and the length of comprehension texts are in line with the latest exam format.
- The length of each audio recording, the pace of reading, and the intervals between passages and questions are very similar to recent exam papers.
- The question types and the proportion of questions of different difficulty levels are in line with the latest Chinese exam format.
The high-quality, professional audio recordings are read by holders (male and female) of Mandarin Proficiency Certificate (Level 2A or above).
In addition, the book has the following user-friendly features:
- It is a 100% online e-book and is accessible on Mac and Windows computers, as well as Android and iOS tablets and phones. No need to be restricted by the availability of the computer lab! Bring e-learning into each and every classroom in the school!
- The text used in the passage is available for students to refer to immediately after answer submission. This helps them to learn even faster!
- Detailed analysis and explanation are available to the student, to show them where they made the error!